Thursday, February 07, 2008

Time Travel


i have become fascinate with Time Travel. Which means i need to read a book on quantum physics. (i don't think book club will be interested in this type of book) Can anyone recommend a laymens book of this type?

i ask, don't we time travel now? If i walked to germany it would take months, and if a friend flew then it would takes days. Therefore my friend has time travelled in a sense by reaching the future destination before me. Time and distance can vary but the speed of light is fixed. speed of light always travels at the same speed no matter how fast the source is moving.


well i have started my research with ole mate einstein. here is a fun page if yoru into science

2 comments:

dell said...

I have just read an article on the beginnings of thinking on time travel. I love this shit, though it can bend the brain. We've been watching documentaries on string theory, woah. Love from Berlin.

dell said...

Also, scabbulous is scrabble on the internet via facebook. I love scrabble, I hate facebook... catch 22..x