Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Read all about it NY

My Dad made the 'New York Times' its about his latest trip Overseas and shaving his eyebrows....here

And if you want to know the art of how to shave your eyebrows try here. Questions - what if you forget to put the fake ones on or draw them on. You'd be slightly less expressionless for the day.

Nelva, a friend, lost several areas of her hair (particularly all the areas most women tend to electively remove, eyebrows for one) due to lupus disease and therefore had hers tatttooed back on. Unfortunately she went to a grungi tattooist instead of a beauty parlor and they are now rather wonky....

Really the things people go tooooo for what ???....love?
Ahhh love we all love it and there are so many different types of that wonderful feeling.

love
always
xx

p.s. i'm way to scared to pull pluck or shave my eyebrows. Plus i can't draw a curved or straight line to save myself but then i'm not a tattooist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you

dell said...

missminta!

It's best not to anyway, as you have normal eyebrows and no need to look like you belong in the circus, unless you do... I see lots of orange ladies with drawn on eyebrows and it makes me wonder WHY?

dell said...

love you too!

xx

Minta said...

I love dove!

Orange Ladies....hmmm like orange chicken?

cake said...

I am in the untouched-eyebrows club too... I have never done anything to them - although I have had to restrain overzealous would-be pluckers on occasion who wanted to have a go at them.
I have sometimes wondered about the difference it might make? Like, maybe that job interview would have turned out differently if only my eyebrows were neater?
But I'm scared of a lifetime of one-more-thing-to-worry-about if I start caring about them now...
Seems different types of eyebrows go in and out of fashion anyway... I reckon mine are in vogue at least some of the time....

Adam said...

i like your dads story, its mint, mint

The Book Grocer said...

Any danger of an update from the north?